November 19, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In





1-If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs - such as food and water - were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
I would say a picture of family, and a good book I could read over and over.

2-If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
Ranch.....the only kind I really like.

3-If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?
Horses! I would probably have a cow or two every year for the butcher, and maybe some Lambs, but for sure Horses. ;0)

4-If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
I would probably say Katherine Heigl for me, because she is cooky and funny.....and for the hubs.....I would say The Rock...or rather Dwayne Johnson...he acts all tuff...but he is a really sweet guy underneath.

5-What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?
Baby shower invitations......and a letter to a friend. ;0)

Hope you enjoyed my silly little answers. lol

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment