April 30, 2011

Five for Friday


So due to the house fire yesterday I am a day late with this.....but better late than never. lol

1- You talk to me on the phone when I have had a bad dream and am scared, or need reassurance that all is well.

2- You have become so protective of Baby Bear and who will influence him in the future.

3- You will watch a girly movie with me if I watch a manly movie with you.

4- You never give up on me and you put up with me....even when I am being....well....me!

5- I look up to you in so many ways from how you have overcome your childhood, how you handle the Marine Corps instead of let it handle you, How you always put your Marines first even when I may not like it...it makes you a great Marine and a good leader.

P.S.-I love You

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment