September 25, 2011

what a great day!!!

Today was pretty awesome!!

Papa Bear hung out with Baby Bear all day and took care of him. Mama Bear got some much needed rest, and some much needed time to herself. I went to our new ward again. It was actually a really great day. The lessons were great the people were wonderful, and I felt my heart was full.

I reconnected with some people I haven't seen in about 9 years. I felt so old......The last time I saw them their son he was 8 years old. He is now going to college. wow!!! He told me something amazing that I really loved..... he said The Church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) is not a showcase of saints, but is a hospital for sinners. I love it!!

I will write more later, I just had to share that I had a great day!!

X0X0-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment