November 23, 2012

It's what I do!

So for those who don't follow me on facebook or haven't checked out my websites, I wanted to show you some of my stuff. 

I was able to place my first large order for my Grace Adele business. Thanks to my friend S for falling in love with some of the purses. ;0D I was so excited to get them in the mail. I would check my website a few times a day to see when it would ship. lol (I wasn't excited at all. ha ha) Finally Wednesday it came at 7:30 p.m.. Of course this day of all days my UPS guy who always shows up around noon was running late and didn't show up until late in the evening. Ughhhhh My impatience was killing me. ha ha

Finally the boxes came and I tore into them. wooohooo. Here is the stash of awesome that arrived:

















 
I am so excited!!! I love them!
 
Don't forget Christmas is on it's way!!!!
 
XoXo-Mama Bear
 
Please Visit
www.andreacarla.graceadel.us  to style you own purse, clutch, wallet, and jewelry
www.andreacrla.velata.us  to buy your fondue for your next social event
www.andreacarla.scentsy.us  to refresh the scent in your home, car, shower, and self!

No comments:

Post a Comment