March 5, 2015

Playing catch-up with recent events

So I am super behind in my blogging. I have really missed it, but the last few months have been full of drama and a little chaos. lol

Bear's got to go to his first 24th of July or Pioneer Day parade and loved it. In fact I think it might have been his first ever parade. It was great.







 
 
I started getting really into painting my nails and doing something called nail stamping. I am not good at it yet, but I am getting better. lol

 
We had summer fun with cousins at the local water park and celebrated cousins birthdays. I even made a pretty awesome cake.


I am so proud of how this awesome cake turned out





 
We had some great summer time fun.











 He played so hard h passed out.

He played so hard at the park, he got some awesome hair!!
 
 
Overall a pretty good summer.
 
XoXo- Mama Bear
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment