June 22, 2012

Workin Hard for a livin!

   Things have been pretty ho hum around here. This week has been insanely slow as far as Scentsy sales go. And it seems to be the week for everyone to stand me up, or cancel on me.  I do have to say that driving for an hour just to have someone stand me up is slightly irritating.  But not much I can do about it I guess.

Baby Bear has been getting a lot taller. He is slowly growing, which is good. He is 17 months and 17 lbs. It is frustrating when I make his a great meal and he just flat out won't eat it. (like this morning) When we put him on this high fat/calorie diet I didn't want to do it as I was afraid he would soon learn to only like sweet tasting things. Everyone assured me that no he will be just fine and it won't be a big deal. Well what do you know.......he only wants the sweeter tasting things. It is hard finding ways to get him to eat the good for him things. But I do have to admit that I am getting pretty good at inventing little things for him to eat. lol

  I am getting soooo excited about my trip next month to Vegas. I am dreading leaving Baby Bear for a few days. But I am so excited to do something for ME! I will also be taking myself on a hot date to see Phantom of the Opera. I have no idea how I will get the money for the ticket. But  have been dying to go since I was in 7th grade and now I have the opportunity and I have to make it happen. I have been waiting for years for Papa Bear to take me and it isn't going to happen so I need to make this happen myself or it will never happen as it is closing September 2nd.  I have even been trying to sell some of my belongings to make this happen. I am trying to stay positive about it. This IS going to happen. lol

  I will be staying in a hotel with a bunch of people I do not know so that will be interesting. And I only sort of know 1 person going. But I have done things before where I don't even know one person and I still take myself. So this is still going to happen for me. And hey if it's just me then I don't have to work around anyone else's schedule and can do and see what I want. ;0D  If I want to go back to the room and nap then I will, or If I need to go to the mall in Ceasers palace then so be it. ha ha ha But I am going to be missing my baby bear an awful lot. I don't know how I am going to stay away from him for so long. ;0(

I feel I have been slowly taking the house back. It got a little out of control here for a bit. But I am taking it back from the bog of eternal stench. lol  I am also slowly coming out of the funk I have been in.

Not much else is going on. But things are getting better. Baby Bear keeps me super busy. He found a movie that he is in love with. It is pretty cute. Rio now plays in our home. And I constantly have the music in my head. Baby Bear loves music. I mean he adores it!!!  So when we saw this he instantly fell in love with it. And the fact that it has a bunch of flashy bright colors helps a lot as well. lol

Well that is all for now. But here are a few fun pictures for ya.

XoXo-Mama Bear
acrobatic bears

Our cute church outfit

waving at doggies

waving at doggies

what chocolate Mama?

My little man!

vroom vroom

Papa took us to the zoo

Helping Mama sell Scentsy

Papas trucks!

my little Hamburgler

We discovered the goodness of Swedish fish

No comments:

Post a Comment