August 7, 2012

Bobbing Along!!

Bobbing along on the bottom of the beautiful briny sea!

Oh what a funk I am in!  I have been keeping busy, and trying to survive life in general. I recently returned from 4 days in Vegas without my boys. Let me tell you seeing babies everywhere while missing your own is a killer. I really had to restrain myself a few times from snatching up someones baby a few times just so I could give them hugs!! ;-/

But 4 days away to just relax a little was fun. I went to the Scentsy Convention. It was pretty fun. And a lot bigger than I thought it would be. It was wild to think that all 11,000 people were Scentsy consultants. I got a lot of free stuff like a free purse, jewelry, clutch, and accessories from the new line Scentsy just launched called Grace Adele. Free items from the new fall/winter line for Scentsy, and of course free Velata!! I also had about $120 saved to shop in the Scentsy store and get some awesome stuff for my business. I helped someone out and got a free rolling bag, and the best part of the trip........the first night out I took myself on a hot date to see Phantom of the Opera! It was so amazing!!! The only bad part was I decided to wear silky nylons, and they kept schooching down lol, I was an idiot and wore heels, and the cab ride cost $30 to go 1.8 miles!! ouch!!

I bought a tiny souvenir pin, and a picture. I got all dressed up, and had the best night out. I did have someone call me a dike, but I was having such a great time I didn't care what their problem was. The music was amazing, the stage awesome, and it was so magical!! I sat in Orchestra seating, and unfortunately had the largest two people ever in front  of me that blocked out the stage...but it's all good. It was still a magical experience for me.

I wanted to be able to do all the things I wanted so, I didn't go out to eat. If I could have cut it out completely  I would have. But I made Oatmeal with the coffee maker, and snacked on fruit bars all week. When I met my director she took a few of us out for lunch one day and I got to eat at P.F.Changs for the 1st. Time. It was really yummy!!

The girls I was staying with had a real problem with me at the end. I wasn't going out to party with them and play on the strip. I wasn't going out to eat with them, and  wasn't hanging out with them. So they got a little nasty with me, and wouldn't let me sit with them at the Colbie Callaitt concert. Let me tell you my whole world was crushed! lol NOT!   I went to Vegas with the sole intention of relaxing. I desperately needed some me time, recharge my batteries, and just have a calm couple of days. I have been to Vegas a dozen times. It is not new and exciting to me. I have seen a lot of the sites. I didn't care to go out sight seeing. I wanted to just relax, sleep, and do things that I wanted to do. Plus I do enough babysitting during my everyday life....I don't care to do it when I am on MY vacation. And 3 of them were all part of the same team, I am not on their team. I didn't want to intrude on their fun friend time. I would just be the third wheel the entire time. So I was fine relaxing in the hotel room, taking a hot bath, resting, and doing whole bunches of nothing. Apparently that rubbed them the wrong way. Oh well. They were all super young and I just am so sick of caring what other people think.
But all in all it was a good trip. I didn't get near enough training as I had wanted, but it's all good.

So lately I have been doing a lot of thinking. I am not happy at all, and am really miserable. I can tell that my stress and anxiety with life is also affecting baby bear. So I have really been putting in the effort to try and make myself happier. I am not quite sure how to do that yet. But it is a work in progress.

Well that is all for now.

XoXo-Mama Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment