January 2, 2013

A new year, a new me!!

This year so many changes are going to take place. So here are a few:

1- I VOW not to take crap from anyone anymore. If you get offended by this it is not meant to hurt you, it is meant to protect me and help me.

2- I VOW to stand up for myself.

3- I VOW to craft more

4- I VOW to lose some weight.

5- I VOW to get my home cleaner than it is now.

6- I VOW to de-clutter every inch of this house, and when I am done....I will start again and get rid of more junk!!

7- I VOW to take my son to the Zoo or Wild Animal Park MONTHLY!

8- I VOW to hit up DisneyLand or CA either every month or every other month.

9- I VOW to go to the park a few times a month with my son!

10- I VOW I will join weight watchers again and do better than I did last time.

11- I VOW I will find my self confidence again and OWN it!!

That is all for now, but I am working on more.

XoXo- Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment