June 23, 2010

So how ya been feeling lately?

Wow I didn't even have a clue pregnancy would be like this. I have read so many books about it so I would have a better understanding. But nothing has prepared me for this. I thought I would have random morning sickness, and start to grow like a house.

Right after I found out I was prego, I started to feel very very tired. Then I started to feel a little sick. And the sick started to get worse and worse. I felt weak and nauseous 24/7. I couldn't get up and clean I was so sick. It is kind of like when you start to have the flu, and you feel weak and sick. Well I have been feeling that for over 3 weeks now.

It is draining. I can't sleep at night because I feel so sick. I fall asleep around 5 or 6 a.m. and then sleep during the day off and on. My sister and a few other people have told me that pre-natal pills can also make you sick. Well I am really just wondering if mine are doing just that.

Monday however I had an amazing day. I felt great. Now I still felt very tired, but I was finally able to clean my house up a little. It is still not clean enough, but it is better than it was.

I have wondered if maybe I am farther along than I think....but as of right now from what I have calculated I am 9 weeks pregnant today! lol

Baby has been changing my body already. Some I like, and some things not so much. ha ha But I guess those things come with the pregnancy. But I have to say I am soooo not a fan of the acne. I mean come on isn't it supposed to be a mean right of passage that you go through in your teens and then it's supposed to GO AWAY!!! ha ha ha ha

Love you all

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment