June 10, 2010

Movie reviews in short

So I have watched a couple of movies lately that I would like to tell ya about. Now I won't go into a lot of detail like I normally do, but I will give you my 2 cents! lol

Tooth Fairy- with The Rock was great! I thought it to be fun, entertaining, and funny. I think it is a great movie for the family. and give it 3 out of 5 stars.

The Box- with Cameron Diaz was lame! It was weird and twisted, and I think a waste of time and money. I still am not sure about it, but I do not suggest that you see it. It gets 0 out of 5 stars....It was that bad.

Letters to Juliet- with Amanda Seyfried is an Amazing movie! It was fun and light hearted. It was comedy and romance all wrapped into one. I was very impressed with this movie, and suggest that all see it. It is not just a chick flick, but a romantic comedy. It gets 5 out of 5 stars!! I will for sure be buying this when it comes out on DVD.

The Wolfman- I had a lot of high expectations for this film. I mean who doesn't want to watch Anthony Hopkins and Emily Blunt? The previews looked like it would be full of suspense and action. Alas it did not live up to my expectations. I found it good, but lacking a lot. When the movie ended I felt like so much was missing. Kind of like really?....this is it?! So I give it a 2 out of 5. I was disappointed.

The Young Victoria- with Emily Blunt. I had a friend say her family enjoyed it, but I wasn't so sure I would. I had been wanting to watch it, but just wasn't wanting to spend money on it. I caved the other night and got it on PPV. I was very impressed with it. I found it to be fun, romantic, very interesting, and you just love Victoria. I give it 3 1/2 out of 5 stars Because I would have liked to see more into her life than what was given, but found it to be good regardless. I will for sure be buying this on DVD.

Dear John-with Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried. I love both of these actors. I mean Channing is eye candy, and Amanda is a fun actress. I thought the movie would be a great military- romantic film. I found it to be a good story, but really lacking. I give it 2 out of 5 stars. I really wouldn't waste your time with this one folks.

Immortal- This movie looked semi interesting and sounded good. The preview led you to believe that you would be slightly entertained. It looked half real and half CG the entire time. It was confusing and I still don't understand it. I really would not waste your time with this one, and if you already have, I really do apologize for that 102 minutes of your life that you will never get back. I give it 1/2 a star out of 5.


Well that is all the movie reviews for right now..... Stay tuned


XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment