March 10, 2010

And then there were Three!!

The last two weeks have been a struggle for me. Last week I was a tired mess, but I managed to survive it. For some reason I have been feeling a little down lately. I am not sure why. But here are some updates for ya. Monday my favorite little bird died. I have no idea why, and in the morning, the garbage man is going to take the poor little guy to the dump. ;0( Afterwards, I tried to find more of my favorite eyeliner at Target. I looked at 3 stores and couldn't find it. I wanted to go to the gun range with Chuck and be able to do something with him before he left again, but alas it was a beautiful day all day long, and then right when we were off to the gun range, it started to rain, and they closed it! ;0( Tuesday I went to a CVS Pharmacy for the 1st time, and found some make-up to replace my old. I painted my nails and watched Lost. Chuck was supposed to come home early from work so we could do something, but alas he stayed at work to finish things up. Wednesday was pretty good. I stayed at Institute most of the day since Chuck was finishing up at work before leaving for San Diego. I made a few videos, and had fun doing so. Here is a few of them....

We all had a lot of fun, and visited for a few hours. I actually spent 5 hours there that day. 3 in class, and 2 just visiting. ;0) It was nice to not be so isolated, and just socialize.
Thursday was a good class at Institute, and then I came home to relax for a few hours before heading to the Temple. For the first time in my life I think, I turned off a movie I had really wanted to see, because of a certain cuss word she kept saying in the movie. ;-O I know I was shocked to!!! I am surrounded by cussing Marines Night and day. And it is just something I have learned to live with. My favorite is when an officer will cuss pretty bad and then look at me, and say pardon my language mam, and then continue cussing. I just look at them like they are idiots and ignore them. But I have been wanting to see the movie with Anne Hathaway in it called Rachel getting married. It looked funny, and a 28 days kind of movie. Well I didn't even make it 30 minutes into the film before I stopped the recording because she was saying this one cuss word way to much!!! I think I have turned another leaf!! lol
So I was off to the Temple at 3, and walked the grounds for a few minutes before heading in. I changed into my dress, went to the 4p.m. session, and hey Jeff wasn't there like I thought. It's all good, I was kinda falling asleep during it. I was a little tired. I ran to the cafeteria and drank some milk, and ate some cheese and a banana, then I ran to the 6 p.m. session, but felt like I shouldn't. So I went to talk to the Temple Presidency for a few minutes, and then went and decided to do some sealings. I made it through 5, and then fainted on the last one right when I said Amen! lol go figure. I had taken care of my blood sugar, and thought I was good. But apparently not. I knew it was coming, and was trying to hang on, but I could feel it coming. I braced myself for it, so I would fall into a sitting position, and fall forward and not back. I think I gave one of the poor little old guys a heart attack! So that ended my work at the Temple. ha ha
Well I guess it is time for me to go to bed. I will try to be better about blogging this week!

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment