March 12, 2010

The Vampire's Assistant review



I was pretty excited to watch this movie. It looked pretty funny, and the type of movie I would enjoy. I even bought the first few books in the series because I have heard the Cirque De Freak books were pretty good. But I have yet to read it. So the other day Chuck popped the movie in, and we settled in for some good ole movie watching. It started off pretty funny, and a little interesting. But I have to admit it got cheesy a few times. The whole best friends battling it out now that they are both vamps was a little predictable, but semi entertaining. This movie was overall pretty cute, mildly entertaining if you have nothing else to do. They did leave it open for a sequel, but am not sure it will get one. This seemed very much a Jr. high type movie. It was fun, entertaining, and cheesy.
I give it 3.5 stars out of 5. Don't rush out and buy it, but if it's free to watch and you have nothing better to do, then go ahead and watch it. ;0)

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment