November 19, 2011

10 Months of Awesomeness!


How is this possible? How is it that my Baby Bear is 10 months old? Time has flown by so fast. I hate that it is going so quickly!! It doesn't seem fair. You know things that you hate seem to drag in time. And yet things you love or are enjoying....time rushes by. It should be the other way around. NO REALLY it should! lol

Well against my protests and Mama Bears advice.....my sweet little Baby Bear is officially 10 months today. I am still in denial about it, but I think I am coming to grips with the fact that He isn't going to listen to me. lol My 10 month old bear is only 14 lbs. He still fits in his 0-3 month old clothing, and is still in size 1 diapers. lol He is my sweet little, little, man! It is fun having such a sweet little guy that has this much personality. lol Here are a few pictures of my sweet bear.

XoXo-Andrea Carla










No comments:

Post a Comment