November 6, 2011

I stuffed my Bra!

First off....Let me ask you to please read the title again. It says stuffed, as in past tense, as in not any more. lol

Second..... Don't judge me...I was 10. ha ha ha

I thought I would start out by confessing something funny and silly. I remember I was in fifth grade and 10 years old. I felt like such a woman getting to wear a bra. I think my mom was just taking pity on me wanting to grow up and be a woman....that she let me think that I was ready for one. ha ha I remember thinking I couldn't fill out my shirt so I stuffed my bra before I left for school. As I headed for the door to go to the bus, my mother said something was wrong with my shirt and came over to fix it. She found out....HOW DID SHE KNOW? It was one of those creepy moments where a child realises that mom's do know everything that you are doing! lol How? How was it possible. Was it that weird voodoo thing of parents know all? lol
As I look back at this event as an adult now I have to laugh. I was soooo silly on so many levels. ha ha And what I thought was the weird parent voodoo of PARENTS KNOW ALL......was really my mother knowing something was way way wrong with her daughters appearance. ha ha ha
Is it wrong that I can't wait for one of those moments now...when Baby Bear will look at me with that look of....HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT? lol

So the Three Bears Have been sick this last week. Papa Bear got it first, then Mama Bear and Baby Bear. Baby Bear has an ear infection and a stuffy nose. Poor little bear. I tried so hard to keep him from getting an ear infection by cleaning his ears daily....but alas......He seems to be getting a little better. Papa Bear took him to the Naval Hospital to see the Dr. and we luckily caught it early and got him on antibiotics. Of course me....I am sicker than anyone else. I hate how you can be across a room look at me with a cold, and I somehow catch it and get sick. Papa Bear gets sick for 1-2 days...I hold on to the stupid cold for a month or more. LAME!! I always seem to be sick. For some reason my body cannot fight off colds. I take my vitamins, I have really tried to eat healthier. But it does not seem to help. And then as if that isn't cool enough...I have to be even more awesome by meds don't work for me. Yah that is right folks. Unless it is in a very high dosage....it won't work. See I have insomnia....I can take 4 Ambien, 2 Lunesta, and 2 Flexerol.....and nothing happens but I talk really funny. We have tried all sorts of cold meds, pain meds, sleep aids.....nothing ever works. So going to the Dr. when I am sick is a waste of my time, and the Dr.'s time. I just get to ride this thing out as long as it lasts. Super fun time. ;0) Yah I know... I am a weirdo

Papa Bear has been working a lot lately. I have to admit I have been feeling the selfish side of me coming out and whining a little about it. Maybe it is time for some leave and down time for the family.

I have been crafting my little heart out lately. Every chance I get I have been trying to do something crafty as an outlet for my feelings. As a result I have become an addict of Pinterest, and have turned out some pretty awesome crafts. Pinterest is soooo much fun. I love it, and yet it has helped me a lot. I have found amazing ideas for Baby Bears birthday, and new ways to clean and organize my home. I have found activities that will be fun crafts for baby bear and will help him learn at the same time. Pinterest is amazing, and soooo addictive.

Baby Bear is now a crawling fool. He weighs in at 14.6 lbs, and is 9 1/2 months old. He still wears size 1 diapers, and 0-3 month clothing. ha ha ha I love my little guy. He is so amazing. I know that parents all say that about their kids. But what is so awesome.....People always tell you how amazing it is to watch your own child....but you really have no idea until you actually experience it. Holding my little man while he is passed out asleep is sooo amazing and awesome. I love seeing his little hand grab mine. He is sooo cute and little. And yet he is getting so big so fast. At Papa Bears Halloween work party we saw another 9 month old baby. That little boy outweighed Baby Bear by at least 10 lbs. It looked like he ate a Baby Bear. ha ha ha
For Halloween we didn't get to do anything fun. I was pretty disappointed. I really wanted to carve pumpkins and go trick or treating with Baby Bear.....but alas Papa Bear had to do work stuff and we didn't make it back home until 8p.m. I got Baby Bear into his costume and ran across the street to the neighbors house so I could show off Baby Bear. It was pretty fun. We didn't get any trick or treaters since it was so late....But I got to show my little man off to our neighbor D who lives in the guest house as well. She oohhhed and aahhed at him. It was fun. I felt all sorts of proud that my little man is so handsome. ha ha ha

Well I had better go for now.

XoXo-Andrea Carla





No comments:

Post a Comment