September 12, 2012

Nothing New

Well not much has changed as of late.  I will say that I did get a promotion with Scentsy!! I am proud to say that I am now a Lead Consultant!! Wooohooo  I am hoping to achieve Director by next year, but who knows what will be going on by then.

Baby Bear still isn't doing well. He is officially listed as a Failure to Thrive baby. It is hard to not take that as a personal parent fail. He is 19 months and and 17 lbs. and 10 ounces. ;0( He is still 0% and 0%.  Trying to get him to eat lately is a fight. He just doespsn't want to eat. And we offer him everything. We are advised from his doctors and I do mean Plural.....(pediatrician, nutritionist, Occupational therapist, speech therapist, gastrinoltologist (sp?), pediatric genetasis(sp?)) to feed him fatty foods like fried, and things full of butter and oil. We have done that and get no results. We try feeding him healthy stuff and get the same results. ughhh It is pretty frustrating.  He just isn't interested in food! Like today so far he had a few crackers, and some milk. But I cannot get him to actually EAT and it is 5 p.m. ;0( Hopefully one of these days he will take an interest in food before we have to put a feeding tube in him. I am starting to get worried about him. ;0(

I was getting sick of him waking up all through the night and not going back to sleep when we put him back in his crib. He will fall asleep in my arms but the second he touches the crib bed he wakes up. ughhh So we took apart the awesome captains bed and threw the full size bed on the floor. He now sleeps in a big boy bed and loves it. Now he doesn't sleep through the night still and it is taking a toll on this worn out Mama Bear....But he sleeps a little better now that he is in a big boy bed. lol I think.   At least it is easier t get him in his bed instead of feeling like we are dumping over the edge of te crib into the bottom. lol

Papa Bear and I want to come home for Christmas this year, but we aren't sure as well. The only reason I don't want to is I don't want my mother-in-law touching my son. But I think this is going to be yet another battle I will not win. But I have to admit the thought of her touching or even kissing my bear makes my skin crawl.   Sigh!!

Thank goodness the weather is starting to cool down a little. It is still insanely humid and that is gross but at least the heat is starting to drop. I still run the a/c because of the humidity but other than that it's nice.

Baby Bear has been going to speech Therapy twice a week. and it is funny. He does not have a problem communicating.....he just doesn't want to speak. He surprises his teacher by communicating with her just fine but doesn't want to talk. lol His last session he would not talk the entire time until the very last minute. lol It can be a bit frustrating. I wish I could help my bear a little.


I started to do Vending at the Oceanside Swap Meet. And after 2 days, a really nice sunburn, having to deal with stupid Military wives who like to cause drama.... I spent $112 for that weekend with fees, gas, and some water. I sold $100 worth of stock, and so came out upside down. I handed out almost 75 catalogs, and flyer's all with my information on it. I have not received even one phone call yet. And to top it off I had to deal with immature wives trying to start she said type of fights. I do not have the energy or the heart for that crap so I asked to be removed. I know it pissed off the main girl. But after everything she had the nerve to accuse me of crap due to gossip. My heart can't take it. I considered her a real friend. But a friend doesn't treat you like that. If they have a problem or a question they come to you not accuse you of something.  So I am now done with that. I am looking to vend at other events. And the fact I don't speak Spanish made it really hard to sell at the swap meet because it consisted primarily of Hispanics. And I know very little Spanish.  So that's done...Hopefully a better opportunity will arise soon.

Well that is all for now. I know nothing really exciting is going on. Just the usual craptastic life. lol

XoXo-Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment