September 9, 2010

Oh Snap!!!

So I had a really bad headache the other day. It was the type where you hide in a dark room, and put ice packs all over your head. So as I was dozing off into la la land.....I was rudely woken up by getting kicked in the gut so hard it startled me and I farted. lol Yup my little Riley bug kicked with a lot of force. I hadn't been expecting such a strong kick yet. But even though it startled me......It was cool to feel my little man stomping around in there.

I have been feeling him kick a lot more as of lately. Normally they are just little movements....not so much a hard kick. But I love feeling it. I am sure it will change and in a few more months I will want him to stop using my bladder as a Trampoline...but until then I love his little kicks. ;0)

I am still not sleeping so well. up all night, and sleeping on and off during the day. I have really been feeling crummy lately, and am wondering if and when I will start to feel better.

Not much else is going on. I have been so sick, I haven't been to church or institute for a long time, and I hate it. I really am hoping that this week I can go for the entire 3 hour block. ;0)

Well that's all for now. Thanks for listening to me blab. lol

XoXo-Andrea Carla

1 comment:

  1. Your little guy will love reading about your pregnancy someday! Keep writing down those fun little things!! Sorry about all those other things. Just wanted you to know that I am listening. I am a shoulder you can cry on :) You can blab anytime! Are you taking some preggo pics? My two sisters are both pregnant and it is so fun to see their updates on how big the little one is growing. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete