September 16, 2010

Our Foot Long! ;0)

So yesterday was a huge day for me. ;0)

A friend came over and is helping me clean up the house since I have been so sick. I am so thankful for her help. She has really taken a lot of stress off of me, and it is so wonderful to see a clean house again! lol

So yesterday she came over and cleaned a little for me in between her classes she is taking at the local college. Then I showered and made myself somewhat presentable and Chuck picked me up, and we ran to the Perinatal office for another ultrasound. Chuck had picked me up a Dr. Pepper so I could get a little caffeine in my system so my little Riley wouldn't be so modest. But alas he was not affected in the slightest by it. We showed up at the dr, and began our scan about a half hour later. Of course baby was trying to be a little to modest for a bit, but we got baby to turn over. Then we got to look at the baby. He is looking really good. And he is now a foot long! lol Then the doctor took a peek down below, and what do you know......it really is a boy!! ha ha ha I am so happy for that final confirmation. ;0) So we got a lot of photos!! Here they are...Sorry they are so small. I am still trying to figure out how to make them bigger. I love how he is sucking his thumb in one pic, and then it looks like he is boxing in another. ;0)











After the dr. appointment we swung by and picked me up a sandwich. Then we ran to Chuck's work where he worked out for a while. I didn't realise it, but apparently I lapsed into a food coma. lol I fell asleep on the couch at Chuck's work. Then we went to Diggers with a friend, and had a milkshake. Then we came home, and I crashed!! I was so incredibly tired. lol

Not much else is going on....I have a big weekend ahead of me, but hopefully I will survive. lol

Love and miss you all
XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment