May 19, 2011

Hats!!!

Can a kid ever have to many? I mean you have to have one to match every outfit, and the funner they are, the cuter you look....right?!!!

So here are some of Baby Bears great hats!!!

XoXo-Andrea Carla

This one is supposed to be a boy Giraffe, but Gramma Bear calls it our Alien hat


This one is our Giraffe hat and one of Mama Bears favorites




This is Baby Bear in all his ruggedly handsome vikingnesssss!!!



M...I...C...SEE YA REAL SOON....K...E....Y WHY? BECAUSE WE LIKE YOU.....M..O...U...S...E!!



Our to small awesome Zebra hat



A Baby Bear or Polar Bear? You decide.....



Kiss me I'm really a Prince...



Here comes Peter Cotton Tail....hopping down the bunny trail.....hippity hoppity Easter's on it's way




Pom Pom....need I say more?






My little Elf or Gelfling




1 comment: