May 8, 2011

Sunday's Shenanigans


I decided to do the Five for Friday each week, but that just focuses on my man husband......so I decided to start a Sunday one that will be solely for my little man. I wanted to come up with a name that would be ours and ours alone. It's not easy coming up with a word that would sound okay with Sunday. But shenanigans is a great word. This weekly blog will be about 5 things that I love, appreciate, or funny happenings about my little man.

I came up with this in the shower last night. Okay so it wasn't a shower as more of a streaking through water as little man was waking up from round 1 of sleep for the night. But I like to plan ahead for events. I am always scared that I might die, and little man wouldn't know how much I loved him. Sure people might tell him.....but I want him to know from me for sure how I feel in case the worst ever happened. Now don't worry I am not dwelling on my doomsday. I just want to make sure that I create something amazing for him just in case the worst happens. I don't ever want him growing up not knowing how loved he is. I plan on having things made for him when his dad deploys for the same reason. This boy is loved and I don't want him to ever doubt that.
Now let's say I don't get killed by a satellite from space that falls on me....or a toilet that falls from the sky and I live a long healthy life to the annoyance of a few....lol Then this can become a gift I can give my son someday. I can have it printed off and when he is old enough...he will enjoy it. lol (hopefully)


1- I love how you don't mind me trying all sorts of cute little things with you. Like seeing if you like a new toy (swing) or cute little clothes or hats...and you don't put up to much of a fuss. lol

2- I love that you need your mommy to rock you to sleep, or hug you and comfort you. I know someday you won't need me anymore....so I am loving it now.

3- I love that you have started to suck your thumb, but have created a funny habit of sticking one finger up your nose, and then your fingers or thumb in your mouth. It is the funniest thing to see.....and that's so Riley! lol

4- I love that you have started to recognize me across a room. And you have started to smile at me on your own. It melts my heart each time.

5- I love that you are such a cuddle bug.

XoXo-Andrea Carla

P.S.-Mama Bear loves you



No comments:

Post a Comment