May 1, 2011

Sunday's Shenanigans


What a great day today!!

Baby Bear and I were able to make it to church on time, and even made it through the whole 3 hours. ;0) He has been a great little guy today and has even helped me clean in the house. lol

Here are this weeks Shenanigans:

1- You gave a real giggle this week. You thought it was funny when I grabbed your cheeks and made funny sounds and you laughed and laughed!!!

2- I love that you pooped on your dad while he was in his Cammie's, in front of the Captain, and made the Captain run from the room. It was hilarious!!

3- I love that you sit and talk to me, making little cooing sounds.

4- You went to the park for the first time on Friday April 29, 2011 and you love it. On Saturday the 30th you saw ducks and geese for the first time and thought they were fascinating.

5- I love that you have become so curious lately. You want to look and talk to everything. You are able to focus your eyes now and so you love to look at new things all the time.


P.S.- Momma Bear loves You!

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment