April 4, 2010

Sherlock Holmes Review


I find it amazing that good movies come in spurts. For a while it seems movies aren't good at all, and then suddenly you find a few gems amongst all the crap.

Chuck and I have seen a few trailers for this movie, and it looked pretty good. But alas most trailers we have seen lately look good, but turn up being not so good. Chuck and I normally just buy the DVDs instead of going to the movies because it is much cheaper. But sometimes if we are not so sure about the movie....we rent it on PPV. So last night we watched Sherlock Holmes on PPV. And we loved it! It was funny, it kept you on your toes with interest, and is entertaining. I was afraid that it might be good, and then half way through just take a dive towards bad. But it never did. You learn to love Watson, laugh at Sherlock, and start rooting for Miss Adler. The plot is great and Sherlock does not let you down. And you learn to like the funny little things in the film like how Sherlock keeps testing his drugs on the poor dog. I love the dog!

I hope you like the movie as much as we did. We think we might just be adding this one to our home collection.

I give this 3.8 out of 5 stars! ;0)

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment