October 28, 2010

City of Bones by: Cassandra Clare



This series is AMAZING. I am so in love with it, and can't wait for book #4 to come out. City of Bones is extremely well written. The story keeps you on your toes, it keeps you guessing, and you fall in love with characters, and even doubt them at times. These books are really easy reads, and I would finish one off in a little over a day. I am very impressed with the author and the story. It really seems to be original, and I didn't find traces of other stories in it like you do with some other books. I think she is very talented, and I think you should keep an eye out for more of her work. Here is her website, and what the author had to say:
http://www.mortalinstruments.com/

Clary Fray is a normal fifteen-year-old when she sets foot in Pandemonium night club. But when she witnesses a murder, she is pulled into a world she never knew existed. Join Clary as she is introduced to the Shadowhunters, a race touched by angels and charged with protecting innocents from demons.

I HIGHLY recommend these books for a fun easy read. I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars! It was perfect!!!
XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment