July 4, 2010

Valentine's Day movie review



So once again Chuck had to stay over at work, so I opted to keep myself company by watching a PPV movie.

Valentines day has several well known actors in it, and was a pretty good movie. It was fun to watch, and I would recommend this movie only for girls. It didn't really have a lot of umph for men.

The movie rotates around several people who are in a way all tied to each other on Valentine's day. Some are happy and blissfully in love, and some have no idea what is about to hit them. Some of the characters break up, some have heartbreak, and some end up with what they want. I found it to be cute and entertaining, but I would not waste my money on buying it.

Overall I give the movie a 2 1/2 almost 3 out of 5 stars.


XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment