July 1, 2010

What kind of wolrd is this?

So this evening I wanted crap to eat. Yes I wanted something completely unhealthy to eat. So I ordered some stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut, and my wonderful husband ran to get it. I had some Pepperoni and sausage with amazing bread sticks and some sprite. It tasted amazing! Really it tasted....wow. There really isn't any words to describe the goodness to be had. We watched a show on the History Channel about guns with the foul mouth himself Gunnery Sgt. R. Lee Ermey. Here is a link to his site....don't skip the intro he is funny. He does the show Mail Call if you have ever seen it. ;0) www.rleeermey.com

So...after dinner I started to not feel good, and real fast. Well to make a short story even shorter.....The pizza didn't last. ;0( Yah I was bummed. But on the upside it didn't taste as horrid as it normally does....It tasted like pizza! lol Sorry was that TMI for you? lol Well while this was all going on, A gigantic spider crawled out of the AC vent and thought it would try to say hello!! ;-O If you know me, you know that I hate spiders....I will call Chuck in from another room just to kill it for me. But it was either call him in while I am barfing, or suck it up and kill the thing myself! So I squashed it's hopes and dreams of leading a full life, and flushed him down the toilet. Sorry!

Well after I got calmed down I drank a little milk then went and sat in the shower. I came out and Chuck was passed out asleep. I crawled in bed and read a little Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Then I thought I would treat myself to a mint kiss to help calm the tummy. When I opened my nightstand drawer....I saw my pink playdough. Now I have to warn you. I love playdough. I have never outgrown the stuff! I mean really who does out grow it? Some might forget it's goodness if they don't play with it, but no one really ever outgrows playdough! This stuff is great! It smells awesome, is fun and soothing to play with, and the smell brings back fun childhood memories. So I pulled out the little jar of it, and opened it up to take a big whiff.

It didn't smell right! I thought of waking Chuck and asking him to smell it. I mean this felt like an emergency!! How can playdough not smell right? It smells a little like the same, but it just isn't the same! What is the world coming to? This is so sad. I mean how is life supposed to go on without the goodness of the smells of playdough?

This just shows that this baby has moved in, and is taking over! Alas...what is a girl to do? Well I should try to sleep. It's almost 2 a.m.!!

Love you all!!
XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment