November 5, 2010
MilSpouse Friday Fill-In
I thought I would give this a try, and start doing the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. Each week I answer a few questions, and other Military wives do the same, and we share them here. It is a way for us to all get to know each other. ;0) So here is my first attempt.
1. A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)
I haven't really made to many close friends in the military. I guess I keep to myself a lot. But I have made one good friend who is always there when I need to talk to her, and she is pretty amazing.
2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
Normally I will only do about 5 over. I really try not to go over that.
3. Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
Well I had good ones, and one's that kids called me, but we won't name those. lol The ones my friends called me were: Andy, Bianca, and oddly enough Charlie for a little while. ha ha ha
4. If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
There and Back again Confessions from a chaotic life! ;0)
5. Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
Getting ready to drive home to visit family and friends in Utah and Idaho. I was going to the doctor to make sure mommy and baby were good to travel, and packing the suitcases up.;0)
Posted by Mama Bear at 7:08 PM