January 22, 2012

12 months of awesomeness!

I want to write about how much I love my Baby Bear, and how awesome he is. I want to tell you all how madly in love I am with my bear. He took my completely meaningless life and made it worth something. I felt like I had no direction before. I wasn't even aware of how much love I could have for this little guy, and how much more love I get everyday!! He has made me so much happier than I thought I could ever be.

     I want to tell you how amazing he is, how awesome, cute, and smart my little man is. But I just cannot seem to put that all into words well enough.....So here are some pictures that might.....just might help you see how I feel. ;0)



                                               

                                                 

                                  



                                              
                                       
    




















































































 So this is 1 year of pictures....from the day he was born until the day he turned 1!!! I hope you enjoyed the pictures. I love this little guy so much. He means everything to me. I feel so blessed, and thankful to have him in my life.

    I love you with all my heart Baby Bear!! You are so amazing. Thank you for the last 12 months of complete Awesomeness!!! ;0)

XoXo-Mama Bear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment