January 19, 2012

What an AMAZING year!!!

I can't believe that it has been a whole year since my little man was born. It seems like it was just a few weeks ago that I brought him home from the hospital.

     This has been such an amazing year.  We have watched our little man grow and learn new things every day. He is so much fun to watch. Yes it has been a bumpy ride with his weight and eating problems. But I feel so incredibly blessed that he is in my life. I wished and wished and prayed for him, and I got my wish. He is such a smart little boy, and he tries so hard at everything he does. I love being his Mama Bear.

    He is almost a walking bear. He wants to walk, and tries his hardest.  He is pretty good at taking about 4 or 5 steps before he falls down, but he is wanting to do more. 

   Last night I hung decorations around the house so when Baby Bear woke up this morning.....he would see them all over. He likes them.  I hung stars and balloons all over. It is pretty festive here. lol


  My little man still is not sleeping through the night. His eating is also getting worse and worse. Luckily he has his one year appointment tomorrow and so we can talk to the Dr. again about his poor eating. I am not looking forward to him getting shots as this seems to be what changes his eating each time.

   We are having a birthday party for Baby Bear at the end of the month. It will be pretty fun. We aren't having as big of a shindig as we had wanted, but that is all right.  We will have some people over like my cousins and such, and then when we go home to Idaho we will have one with my family. ;0)
    I am excited to have Baby Bear's one year pictures taken. It will be pretty cool, and super fun!!

I also think it is time to cut Baby Bear's hair, but I really don't want to. lol I love his soft little curls, but Papa doesn't like it so much. lol

     Happy Happy Birthday Baby Bear!!! I love you so very much!!!!!


XoXo-Mama Bear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment