August 17, 2010

The Reckoning Review



So I finished this book in one day. I liked it a lot. It was pretty good. The entire book was the big escape, and conclusion. I thought this was a bigger series.....but apparently it was just a trilogy. No bid deal though. I really enjoyed it.

In this book Chloe, Tori, and the boys are in a safe house. But things are going so well. Derrick makes his first full change into a werewolf. Something seems really bad, and the kids start to think that maybe this place isn't as safe as they thought it was....and someone is still out to get them that might be in their group. The kids need to get safe soon, but someone is out to foil the escape plan. Chloe realizes her powers are a heck of a lot stronger than she thought.....and she really has to be careful.

I give this book 3.5 our of 5 stars. I really enjoyed the series, and am excited to hear the author talk about her books on the Smart Chicks kick it tour next month!! ;0)

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment