February 5, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in


I am not very good at having this filled out on Friday's, but hey at least I am not to far off on when it is supposed to be posted! lol I have been pretty busy lately and I guess the excuse of having a new baby is good enough for falling behind on this I guess. ha ha ha

1-Since most if the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week? We have had very nice and warm weather. I still feel cold, but I think that is because I have been hot and pregnant for 9 months, and now I don't have that built in heater now. lol


2-What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
I am horrible at saving money, but the one thing we have been good at, is setting up an allotment into a bank account that we don't live near, so we can't get to it that often.

3-What was your favorite vehicle you've ever owned??
I love our Yukon. Each one we have owned has been such a great car. Also I love my Honda CRV.....it's a great car.

4-What is a question you'd like to see asked in a future fill-in? (Your question & blog just may appear one week!) How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard?


5-Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if.... You can catch flaws on your spouse's uniform better than they can. lol


XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment