February 12, 2011

Snippity Snip

Yesterday we all hung out at the house and vegged out for most of the day. Chuck played the X-box while Riley took a nap laying side ways in his bouncer. He really likes sleeping on his side. It was pretty cute to seem him all curled up on his side. lol
But the boys were all hanging out together. I did a few things around the house, and then it was time for Riley's bath. Chuck bathed him while I got ready, and we went to the Dr. Unfortunately Riley had to get the big snip snip done.

We have been fighting to get it done for him for 3 weeks now. We got the run around at the hospital with everyone saying it would just be easier to get it done at the Dr.'s office. And that it would be better to do it at the Dr.'s office because Riley was already stressed being in the NICU. Then when we got out of the hospital and went to the Dr.'s office.......they told us we had to pay $375 up front!!! What??!!!?? Our ins. never makes us pay anything at the Dr.'s!!!! So it was a while before we finally got the office to call the ins. get it verified.......And then finally we don't have to pay the stupid fee up front. So we took Riley to the Dr. and I waited in the room next door while Chuck went with him into the exam room where the deed was performed. I couldn't go in the room because I knew I would be "THAT MOM" and so I waited next door. I could still hear him crying, and it took all the strength I had to not go in that room and snatch up my baby and save him. I felt so bad!!

The deed is now done, and so my poor little man is just hanging out with his mommy today. He was a good sport though. And last night he tried to be good even though he was a fuss bucket for almost the entire night. I feel so bad! Good thing my little man can't talk, because I would end up giving him anything he asked for. lol

Well I need to clean up the house a little before my little man wakes from his nappy nap.

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment