January 1, 2011

I found it!!

So for well over a week I have been searching and searching for my camera's charger. I couldn't find it anywhere!!! I was really worried about what to do since who knows when Riley will make his debut, and then how would I document my little man's first few days?!! So I have searched high and low. I normally could find it on our side table. I always keep it there. Since I bought the camera years ago.....I have never had a problem losing the charger. But alas it was gone. I was afraid that maybe I had taken it to Tahoe when we went for the ball and accidentally left it in the room. But the thing is.......I had charged the camera beforehand....and didn't remember ever taking it, or even needing to charge the camera again. But the charger was very much MIA!!!
I wasn't seeing what to do besides buying a new one. But I didn't want to spend $50 on a new charger just to find the old one a few days later......more than likely. Well today I was pretty determined to find the thing. I cleaned and walked around in Riley's room. I dug around in our room. I looked in the hall closet, the kitchen, and for the umpteenth billion time I dug around in the living room. I was about to look again in the cabinet where I keep the cameras and such....when I opened my Nikon bag. And what do you know.......My charger had been stuck on top. I have no memory of doing this, but hey who knows with my pregnancy memory anything is possible. lol
So now I am happy to say that I am able to charge up the ole camera and get it ready for D-Day!

Also today I was able to get my software working again for my flip camera. It has been working off and on now for a few months. But I think it is okay now. lol
And I was finally able to get my e-reader software working again. I haven't been able to update it, or get it to work at all since may or June! So I am pretty happy with how things have went today. ha ha ha

Nothing else is going on. Riley has really been taking a toll on me. I am hardly able to sleep at all, and my arms, neck, and legs have been hurting so much lately that even just trying to lay still is a little painful. Today I tried to push through it and get some things done. I got 2 loads of laundry done, and worked on Riley's room. I was hoping Chuck and I would accomplish more.....but alas nothing else happened. Hopefully something can get cleaned tomorrow.

Well that is all for now. I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve and Day.....and got home safely.

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment