January 18, 2011

Riley says NO!

I have been showing more and more signs of Labor recently....so I was excited for my doctors appointment today. I am getting more and more tired by the day. Baby Riley is taking a lot out of me.

Chuck and I went in to see the Dr. and I had my exam and he just shook his head and said Riley was being difficult. ;0( Apparently nothing has changed internally, and Riley is showing no signs of caring to make a debut. Aughhhh that is so frustrating.

I am still planning on going in this weekend to be induced but in the back of my head I am still hesitant to do so. I really wanted Riley to be a February baby and by the looks of how much he is hanging on......it's looking like if I waited he just might hold out until February. But at the same time I just want him out, and to start feeling like my old self again. It is frustrating not knowing what I should do.

Well that is all for now. Love you all
XoXo-Andrea Carla

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better I had both of my kids 2 weeks early, (Isaac by induction and Emmie because my water broke and they sped it up with medication, I don't dilate on my own because of a back injury,) and they were both fine and fully baked, (Emmie was 8.5lbs and Isaac was 7.5lbs) so at only 2-3 days early your baby will more likely then not be just fine, the longer he is in there at this point the more likely he is to have his first bowel movement, get too big to come out vaginally, etc. He's cooked all the way through now, your body might just not be sure how to get him out on it's own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that either way you will just be happy when you have that wonderful baby in your arms for the first time. I was induced with my first baby and I fine with it. I agree with the other comment, sometimes your body just needs a little help getting the baby here. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete