January 14, 2011

Military Spouse Friday Fill-In


1-What are you looking forward to most in 2011?
I can't wait to meet my son and learn how to be a good mom. I am sad to leave our Walnut Creek Family, but excited to PCS to a new location (wherever that may be).


2-What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away?
I watch girly movies, do crafts, or journal. I also usually use that opportunity to eat a dinner my hubby doesn't like.

3-What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse?
I would have to say our current unit we are stationed with. I have been allowed to observe what my husband does more than I ever have, and I have been able to be a part of things. This has really been a great experience being here as I am able to better understand how the Corps is really run, and how life is for my husband. Because let's face it.....sometimes our husbands descriptions really don't give us much to go off of. But I have to thank our 1st Sgt. for letting me be a part of these things. You really gave me a great opportunity to understand the corps and my husband better. ;0)

4-What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into?
Well I can't say it was ugly.....because at the time I thought I was one hot tamale! lol But I did roll the bottom of my pants, scrunch my socks,wear multiple colored socks, and wore body suits with stirrup pants. Oh I also had big hair!....wait who are we kidding...I still have big hair if I don't calm it down. lol


5-What was the high point of last month?
Helping with Toys for Tots, and knowing I only had one more month left in my pregnancy. Also my husband surprised me with a Tiffany's charm for Christmas!! ;0)


Love you all
XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment