January 12, 2011

The Man!!

What do you do when your crazy pregnant wife wants Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza, McDonalds fish sandwich, and an Oreo shake? Why you let her get them even though now she has tons of leftovers!!! lol

Yup my amazing husband let me get a little bit of all the foods I am craving. He got me out of the house, and I got some foods I was wanting. ha ha ha ha

So nothing else has really changed around here. My burst of energy did not follow me over from yesterday. But hey at least I got a few things done right. lol Last night I hardly got any sleep at all. Paige kept crying and crying until Chuck let her in bed then she cuddled up and went to sleep. aughhhh She acted like she was cold, but the house wasn't cold at all. And I know I am pregnant and so everything is warmer to me anyways.....but I have the temperature baby monitor working, and if it is good enough for baby in the house....(72-ish) then it should be just fine for the puppies. But for those who know Paige....know that she is a spoiled little stinker sometimes.....and will do just about anything to get it. So she kept everyone up last night...I tell you what though....once Riley arrives.........if she pulls any shenanigans like this she is being moved out of her room.

That is all for now.....
XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment