December 18, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in


I know this is Uber late.....but hey at least I am getting it done now right? he he he



1-What is the best gift you have ever received or given? Well I have a few. And I can't just name one.....So I will just tell you about them. lol

First was when my dad gave me 2 horses. It was such an amazing gift, and I have Lot's of memories from them. Second-For Fathers Day this year, I made up a pregnancy announcement and sent it to my dad for his card. My parents had no clue we were expecting, and it was so fun to surprise them like that. Third....last year for Christmas I was able to give Chuck a real Christmas. I loved seeing his face when he saw his loot from Santa. ha ha ha Fourth.....On our 8th Anniversary Chuck and I decided that we would save our money and just go out for a nice lunch together and see a movie. I got off of work at noon, and he came to pick me up. We headed to The Old Spaghetti Factory and sat in the Trolley in the middle of the restaurant. Chuck said he forgot something in the car and so left for a minute. When he returned he was holding a little blue bag!!! Then in the little blue bag was a little blue box with a white satin ribbon. I squealed!! I opened the box to find a Tiffany necklace that I had seen on Legally blond years ago and have always wanted. Then he pulled out some paperwork, and showed me that he had bought me a car!!! He got me a Honda CRV!!
Probably the best gift I have ever been given....is getting pregnant. After 10 years of waiting.....I am so excited to meet my little man, and embark on this new adventure.



2-Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition?
I don't really bother with holidays when he is away. I haven't really seen the point when it was just me. But now with my little man on the way, we will for sure celebrate holidays for him.



3-If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree?
Chuck likes one and I like the other. So for our first Christmas tree, we got an Angel surrounded in a star. Last year it broke....so I bought a Tinkerbell Tree Topper....But alas this year the tree is so tall there is no room for anything.....and we aren't going to decorate it. lol


4-What are your three favorite websites?
I am for sure a Facebook junkie, I check it everyday if I can and some days multiple times. I also try to check my blog once a day to see if anyone has become a follower, and to check out all the blogs I follow. And I have two fav's for my third....one is my sisters website.... www.caitlandphotography.com I love looking at her work, and reading about it. the other website is the MSN, or Military.com website to keep up on the news and such.


5-On your man do you prefer... boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando?
Well normally I am a very open person about my life....But that is me. I really don't think my man husband would care if I told you.....but I think I will just keep this one my secret. lol Oh but I do have an opinion on bikini's for men.....it's wrong.....sooooo wrong!

Well that is all for now.

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment