December 11, 2010

Praise for Amazing ?

You know....I thought maybe for the new year I would start a praise for blog once a week. Each week I will write about someone whom I think or you may think is amazing. I can be because of talent or the trials they have been through. Then I will post the blog, and send an e-mail that you have provided to them so they can see the post. It will not contain their name, just the 1st initial.

All you have to do is send an e-mail to: Married-to-the-Military@hotmail.com and tell me a little about this person. I will not reveal who you are in the blog, and it will be pretty private for this person. Just tell me what makes them amazing to you. What you have seen them do or go through that makes them so strong and amazing. It can be a trial they have encountered, or just their everyday life.
You can submit as many people as you like, and each week I will post in order that I receive them. If you want it posted on a specific date....please submit it with enough time that I will be able to save it for that day and bump others up. If you have any questions feel free to ask...
I just thought this would be something fun and nice to do.

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment