February 27, 2010

12 Rounds Review


All right. I just had to put some eye candy up for the girls first. Now I did not watch this movie just for the eye candy, but....it did make it even better.

I missed probably the first 15 minutes of the movie, and so I am not sure what happened. But I guess that means I will have to watch it again. darn.... ;0)
The movie from what I saw started out very strong. The pretty girl flirts with the cop, a gun battle starts, and then girl dies. Cena entertains as a great actor, as well as eye candy for the girls who could care less about action movies.

The suspense of the 12 rounds is fun. The action is good, and it is I think a good all around movie! I would rec. to anyone who enjoys a good action type movie. I give it 4 out of 5 stars!! ;0)

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment