February 22, 2010

Sunday Afternoon's

So my TuTe classes have been awesome...and a fellow TuTe goer made an awesome case for his scriptures. Well mine have been getting a lot of ware lately, and so I need to protect them a little better. So I thought I would try to replicate that awesome case for my scriptures....using Pink Duck tape instead of silver. Well it kinda sorta worked out, but not really. It is a work in progress still, and hopefully he will have some helpful hints when I see him in class next, because I am at a loss right now. But in the mean time....Here are some entertaining pics I guess. One is Brother Fowler who I wanted to give a shout out to, and I think is a great teacher.....The others...well they are me trying to make something. LOL

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment