February 5, 2010

Feelings of content!

I haven't felt like this in years. And I mean 10+ years. I probably haven't felt this happy and content since I was about 14 or 15. Since that age things just went downhill from then on. And I really couldn't see how sad life was until I was scraping the bottom of the barrel. But now I am really feeling better. I am not a 100% and I don't know if I ever will be. But I am feeling so much better, that I will take this over how I used to feel any old day. Life is really looking up, and I am feeling better about myself. Also I am a part of something awesome that I love! I have met some amazing people in the Walnut Creek 2nd ward, and every day I am shocked at how cool they all are. I have been in 7 wards in my life I think......And each one was the same. If they saw a new face, they shunned you. They judged you before they saw you, and no one would make contact. You felt isolated, and alone. And I am also wondering if that was partially my fault because I was only making half the effort and expecting them to make a full effort. Who knows! But the fact is, that even though last year was really rough....It turned out to be amazing! Sure I was sick for most of it, and even had surgery, and was in the hospital for a few days. But that is nothing compared to the things I have recieved this past year, and am still receiving. I am learning so much, and not only about myself but things that I want to learn about. I have a hunger for knowledge right now, and it is awesome! I just wanted to say: I love you all!!!


XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment