February 28, 2010

Sunday Afternoons

Chuck and I missed Church today because I wasn't feeling so hot earlier. We had to run to Wal-Mart because I wasn't finding what I needed at Target or Walgreens or any other store. So we decided to go slumming at our local Wal-Mart in Martinez. Now if ya know me I love my Wal-Mart. I used to be an avid shopper at our one in El Cajon. That one was awesome. It had 2 floors, and everything you wanted...and then some. But when we moved North...we found that our beloved Wal-Mart was pretty scuzzy looking. We have only been to this store a few times. Even though we always find what we want.....That place gives me the Hebe-jebe's!!

On our way back from Wal-Mart, and on our way to the best Ice Cream ever....we pulled up along side this beauty!! Can I have one? It's only $82,000.00 Yes Please!!! ;0)

XoXo-Andrea Carla





No comments:

Post a Comment