February 5, 2010

Testing...Testing....1-2-3

So I am having some issues with my blog. I am not sure how to fix it, but this is just a test blog to find out how to make it look nicer. If you have noticed my blogs are like one huge paragraph. When I type it up, it looks great, but when I publish it is combined into one huge one! What the french toast?!! I don't understand why!!
So now I am attempting to figure it out. Right now this line is the start of a new paragraph, and it was indented. But we will see if it actually works. I changed some of the settings, but I am unsure if it worked, and I won't know till I publish. Aughhh. Oh well.
So does anyone know how to make this all work? I am so unsure of it. The only way I can really get it to work, is by having about for spaces between paragraphs, and that really doesn't work that great.
So......I heard we had an earthquake yesterday afternoon, but never saw anything about it on the news. I guess it was right off the coast, and they were afraid a tsunami might happen because of it. But again I couldn't find out any info about it. I guess it wasn't that big or something. Well I am going to publish now. Please lend any info you might have about how to make things look nicer on my blog. Thanks so much


XoXo-Andrea Carla

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm I have no clue...do mine show up as whole paragraphs? I type them as separates too. Now ya got me worried!! Lets figure this out together!!

    ReplyDelete