March 6, 2011

Exhausted

Things are good here. I am truly exhausted. It's funny how a person who has had insomnia for years and has functioned somewhat well on little sleep since sleeping pills never worked. No really I could take 4 Ambien and 2 muscle relaxers and nothing happened. But I think it is funny how I thought I was tired then....and now that I am a new mommy I am functioning on even less sleep. Here is my schedule last night:

Feed Riley from 10-11:30 p.m.

Finally get to sleep around midnight

Feed and change Riley from 2:30-3:40ish

Woke up around 4 hungry and thirsty

Woke up when chuck left around 5:15 a.m. but couldn't get up to pump even though I needed to.

Feed Riley off an on from 6:30-8a.m. He is hungry but can't seem to make himself eat

Trying to pump since 6:30 a.m. But have fussy baby so I am still working on it and it's 8:17a.m.!!!

And more than likely I will not get a nap today, and since Chuck has to work today.....I am not going to get a break to sleep a little this week.


I am UBER tired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment