March 5, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



Sorry it's been so long since I have done one of these. It has been a little hard finding time to blog being a new mommy. But I think I am finding a routine now. ;0)

1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military?
No. We are pretty darn proud that he is in the Marine Corps. When we first got married he would tease his siblings or friends who were in other branches. I would get upset and say they are all in the military and they are all equal....yadda yadda yadda. But now we both have some friendly banter with our friends about which branch is best. ha ha ha


2. What duty station(s) are on your "No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied" list and why?
I don't think I have any. I mean sure right now the only station I wanted was San Diego with a newborn. But other than that I really don't mind any other station. Sure I prefer some more than others. But I can't wait to go overseas.

3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why?
19.....I was in the best shape, and had the most energy. I felt very much alive at that age. It's been pretty much downhill since then. ha ha ha

4.If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? ha ha ha Well it depends on the day. On a cold or wintry morning I would be malt-o-meal or oatmeal. On a regular summery day I would be lucky charms, or pops. On a school day I would be Honey bunches of oats.

5.What is your morning beverage of choice and why? Normally I make a bubba keg of shaved ice and fill my water bottle with ice and water. But if I had a soda it would be Diet Code Red Mountain Dew, or Diet Dr. Pepper. And I always like a glass of milk with my breakfast.

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment