March 30, 2011

***Need Help!! SOS!!***

All right I have to admit that when I typed SOS....the ABBA song came into my head. But really I need help! I got a call from the place I am borrowing my pump from today, and I have to return the pump ASAP! I wasn't expecting to have to return it so soon. And without a replacement!

*********I desperately need a hospital grade breast pump to feed my son!!********* Other pumps just aren't doing the job since I have to pump so often. I am looking for a Medela Symphony pump!


This is getting a little frustrating. I have been putting the word out there, but I haven't heard a word back yet. I have no other way to feed my son. He can't keep down formula...we are pretty sure he is alergic to it. And he can't latch no matter how hard I try. I don't know what to do anymore! ;0(

Please pass the word around. I need help! If you want to buy some Scentsy, let me know. If you want to help, please let me know......But please pass the word around.


Thank you
XoXo-Andrea Carla
Here is my e-mail where you can send me info....thanks

firecraker45@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment