March 18, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In




1-What are some of your ideas for staying connected with family...you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from?
Skype has become a fun thing for our family. I really enjoy it, and don't feel so far away from them. Also it has allowed them to meet my son. My Aunt Bobbe sent us a flip video camera to stay connected and that has come in really handy to be able to capture special moments for my son, and others as well so I can share them. I started my blog as a way to express who I am, what I am about, and so that my family can catch up on the happenings of my family.


2-What's the most romantic gift you have GIVEN?
My husband doesn't do romantic, so I get him manly gifts that he likes. I got him a gun for his birthday once, and every time he comes back from a deployment We buy him something special he has wanted.


3-Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military?
I would say yes.....but my son is so young, I can't really imagine it.

4-What is your least favorite bill to pay and why?
I hate paying rent. I wish we were paying for a house, not to live in someone Else's home.

5-What is the proudest moment you've had as a military spouse? I have had so many. When my husband was promoted to Ssgt. When he received the award for Marine of the Year, watching him do Toys for Tots. Seeing how the public receives him.

Thanks for reading
XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment