March 23, 2011

A solution for a pump!

I think I might have figured out how to get a pump to feed Riley!

I am going to have an open house each weekend in April at my home for Scentsy! I will have stock available, and then you can order as well. I might be able to get others there to showcase merchandise like Cookie Lee. This is going to take a little planning, but I will see what I can come up with. That way I will be able to sell product, and raise some money so that my little man can get the chow he needs.

If you would like to come help, or have a product you would like to showcase....let me know. Also you can host your own party, and earn free product, and at the same time it will really help me out a lot. Remember this is a great excuse to have a girls night out, and just socialize with friends. I would really appreciate your input and help.


Thanks so much
XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment