March 15, 2011

The light at the end of the.....

Things went well yesterday. Riley was doing a lot better. Today he is so far on a roll of being awesome again. I wonder if he was picking up on the stress from his daddy and in turn.....his mommy. He seemed to not feel very good. Poor little guy. Right now he is napping on and off so I can pump.

So we had a pretty rough weekend. And I think that is because I really didn't get my break that I normally count on. It's not that I don't want to be with my son......it's must that I need some time to regroup and get some things done around the house so I can feel sane. I stress a lot over stupid things like the house being clean. So when I feel it is getting away from me it really starts to bother me, and then with a crying baby, sleep deprived wife, stressed husband, sick/dying doggy, and a spazzy doggy......I kind of reach my limit! lol

I am happy to say I do not have post-partum. Our little family just has a lot on our plates at the moment and I have just blogged about it as one of my ways to vent and get rid of a little stress. Some of you may have thought that I am feeling blue, but I am not. I love my little man and feel so blessed to have him. I actually enjoy being out in the world again. Before I was pregnant....I would rather stay in all the time. And even though I have little stressers in my day....I am the type of person who runs on high all the time. I thrive on it I guess. Some see it as I am high strung, and I guess you could say I am. I just run like that. lol But I want you to all know that I am truly good, and I have not felt depressed at all. Frustrated, or disappointed yes a little. But let's be real here.....how many things always work out the way you want? lol Yah I didn't think to many of you raised your hands. lol

Chuck's inspection is for the most part over!!!! Wooohooo so we can finally see the light at the end of the inspection. lol

Well my me time is up.....My little man has started to fuss.

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment