January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Chuck!

Chuck's Birthday was pretty lame. You all saw his birthday cake and how badly that turned out. Chuck went to work at 6 in the morning, and didn't come home until 9:30 pm. Then he went straight to bed without dinner after opening his presents. He was so tired he didn't want to eat, and I am surprised he could stay awake to open his stuff. Then he got up this morning to do the same. He came home to say hi to me, say hi to the sisters, and then went to YM's, and didn't get back until after 10 p.m.! Then it was straight to bed for him because he was so tired. We need a vacation soon. I feel like I haven't seen him in months. After his month in Africa, 2 months of straight Toys for Tots, and now a full month for this inspection....We both need some down time, to relax together. The more we have talked about it, we are thinking of driving home, and staying at my parents for a week. He doesn't want to see anyone or do anything, but just relax. No family drama! lol And he has more than earned it. So whatever he says goes! lol
Here are some pics of Chuck opening his gift from my family...(Thank you!!) And his gifts from me. Even Harley and Paige got in on some of the action!! I wrapped all his in a few boxes, with a lot of tape! lol He got tons of Gun parts for his gun he has been wanting to build for a while now. :0)

XoXo-Andrea Carla















No comments:

Post a Comment