January 16, 2010

Fame!



So I watched Fame last night, and I was pretty dissapointed. I love dancing movies, and I thought that this one would be just as fun as Save the Last Dance, and step it up. But alas it was not. I felt like there were to many charcters and they were jumping around to much from person to person. Also I felt their wasn't enough dancing in the movie. I kept waiting for it to pick up and see more dancing, but I barely saw any! I feel like I got jipped. I mean it was okay. It wasn't great. But it was okay. And it wasn't a complete waste of my time, but almost. I hope maybe some of you have a better experience with it. Now I am thinking of starting a new book. I am not to sure which one to read. Should I start with the Vampire Diaries, or something else? I have so many books to read, I just don't know where to start. Any suggestions?


XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment