January 17, 2010

Sister to Sisters

So this evening the Sisters dropped in on me to surprise me for my birthday. They are so cute! I love them! It was Sister Dinkins, and a new sister I had never met who was on an exchange for the evening. They brought me cookies they had made in their toaster oven. ;0) They are so cute!
You know this evening I was thinking about why I always attach to the sisters. And I think it is because I associate with them so much. I mean they go somewhere where they don't know, and they don't stay in one area very long, and live a lifestyle that most people don't. I am the same in a way. I move often, and live the military life that most people do not understand unless they have lived it themselves. And on top of that I try to live the best life I can and our religion sets us apart from most people in the military.
I guess I just understand what the Sisters are dealing with sometimes. And I can relate to that. Well there are just a few of my thoughts!


XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment